We are looking for an ambitious Accountant/Advisor to be a part of our growing team. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain finance discipline and transparency for our client’s finances.
Recording financial data, preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of our advisory and help the clients be fully aware of their financial condition, tax obligations and other financial affairs. This enables them to make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Request for data on a periodic basis in line with internal planning
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Perform bank reconciliations on a periodic basis
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data on accounting systems to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist senior advisors in arriving at tax obligations
- Proven experience as a junior accountant
- Knowledge of local UAE VAT Laws
- Knowledge of KSA VAT laws a big plus
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Quick to think on your feet
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel and Powerpoint and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. either QuickBooks, Xero, SAP)
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) are a plus
- BSc/Ba/BBA in accounting, finance or relevant field
Join Our Team
If you want to be a part of a growing team that is fast-paced, full of energy and innovation and allows experimental learning, feel free to fill the form below and we will be in touch if something comes up!